Causes and symptoms of potassium deficiency in the blood and treatments are important for identification, because the potassium metal of the most important elements needed by the body is responsible for the regulation of heartbeat and function, muscle health and a number of important health benefits.
Causes of potassium deficiency in the blood:
- Lack of potassium is a complication of diabetes.
- Symptoms of potassium deficiency in kidney disease.
- Exposure to diarrhea and vomiting.
- Treatment of laxatives and diuretics.
Symptoms of potassium deficiency in the blood:
- Cardiac disorder.
- Nervous system disorder in the body.
- Lack of potassium causes loss of energy in the body.
- Weakness of kidney function.
- Armor of limbs.
- Muscle cramps.
- Loss of balance When awakening from sleep.
Methods for the treatment of potassium deficiency in the blood:
- Treatment of Cause Disease.
- Eat accessories.
- Take potassium doses by injection.
- Focus on foods containing potassium such as bananas, avocado fruits, legumes such as white beans, red melon, milk products such as milk, cheese, oranges, red and white meat, seafood.
Note: Please contact your doctor before taking this procedure or treatment.