The meteorology department at the Department of Civil Aviation predicts that the weather will be partly cloudy with the rise of high temperatures and high fog in the highlands and the possibility of mild rain scattered in the interior afternoon.
According to the following bulletin:
– General situation: In the eastern part of the Mediterranean dominated by unstable weather.
– Expected weather in Lebanon:
Monday: partly cloudy to cloudy with slight drop in temperature and light rain sporadic and interrupted, sometimes heavy in the interior with a chance of thunderstorms, the mist is formed in the highlands, with snow on the top of the mountains over 2,000 meters.
Tuesday: Partially cloudy with high temperatures and high fog in the highlands and the possibility of mild rain scattered in the afternoon's interior.
Wednesday: Partly cloudy with local fog in the highlands and a slight increase in temperature, sporadic rain appears in the interior.
– Boil on the coast from 13 to 27 degrees, over the mountains from 9 to 17 degrees, in the cedar from 4 to 11 degrees, at home from 8 to 20 degrees.
– Surface wind: From northwest to southwest, sometimes active, from 15 km to 45 km / h.
– Decrease: The average value is sometimes worse due to fog.
– Relative humidity on the coast: between 55 and 80%.
– Sea status: Wave surface temperature of 24 degrees.
– Atmospheric pressure: 761 mm Hg.
Sunrise: Sunset: 16:00