Supermarket "Pyaterochka" is the most popular and more popular among buyers. And that's not an accident, because all supermarkets have a good location – close to residential buildings, which is very convenient. Moreover, Pyaterochka offers a wide range of products at affordable prices.
- About the supermarket "Pyaterochka"
- Promotion in Pyaterochka – discounts, special offer
- Pyaterochka: popular events and discounts, catalog in Moscow
- Promotion in Pyaterochce from November 6, 2018
- Product catalog Pyaterochka in Moscow
ABOUT SUPERMARKET "PYATEROCHKA"
For the first time in the country he appeared in supermarkets in 1998. After that year, their number increased.
Discount supermarkets perform self-service work and deal with the sale of food and other goods with little reserve. Their popularity is based on the following marketing policy principles:
- A unique opportunity to shop quickly without having to go far from home.
- A huge range of high-quality household and food products.
- Low prices that have appeared due to the large turnover, modest interior and other things.
- The customer service is constantly updated and improved. All cashier stores have "red buttons" for quick cashier calls.
- In the case of the purchase of goods with an extended term, the visitor may receive the same product as a gift as a present with a new date.
- The work rounds the ruble check. It turns out that every buyer will save up to 99 kopecks.
SPECIAL OFFER IN TITLE PICTURES – DISCOUNTS, SPECIAL OFFER
With the launch of a new week, Pyaterochka offers its customers a new catalog of products and discounts on many products. The proposed assortment speaks of more than 4,000 merchandise, which are driven by a huge circle of buyers. In a significant range, the goods are included, while they have no extra charge.
The official site of the supermarket provides more detailed information about all existing Pyaterochka offerings. You can also find out about current bids on your site, which will allow you to select the required goods list without leaving your home.
Five local: popular stocks and discounts, catalog in Moscow
The network of supermarkets is a great success among the population who intends to make big savings when buying big savings. Nearly every day in the supermarket there are such promotions:
- Two for the price of one, generous days. When purchasing a second product, the discount is 100%. This offer lets you save a lot of money by purchasing long-lasting products.
- 90% discount on the second product. If you buy two identical products, the cost for the other will be only 10% of the current price. This sale is not so often, only once a quarter.
- Take a moment If the ad is valid, a discount for a certain category of goods is 50%.
- VIP Catalog Pyaterochka – offers discounts on premium products, elite spirits and more.
- Collect chips. The essence of the promotion is to obtain the goods for a certain amount and to receive the chips at the cash desk. With enough chips, you can spend a great deal on buying meals, home appliances and other goods.
- For pensioners every day from 10.00. before 14:00 there is a special offer – 5% discount for basic goods.
- In addition, there are actions that are dedicated to each holiday.
- There is a discount for families with children – 5%.
SHOULD SHOW 6. NÁM, 2018
Only on November 8 and 9, any buyer Pyaterochky can get a discount on buying goods from the popular AliExpress internet store. In order to become the owner of such a discount, you must purchase a purchase of 650 rubles at the Pyaterochka supermarket.
After receiving the check, it is necessary that the camera scans the QR code that is listed in the check and gets a discount.
Only in November 11-12, when you buy 177 rubles, you can instantly get 177 points on your rescue card.
PRODUCT CATALOG PYATEROCHKA IN MOSCOW