Tuesday , July 5 2022

The Russians killed in Albania can be poisoned with chlorine



[ad_1]

Albanian media have reported that four Russians on the chlorine poisoning version were found dead in the sauna of the Gloria Palace Hotel in the dead and carrion. Also, a version of the esophagus was named asymptotic, but the test did not confirm it.

According to Albaniandailynews.com, a hotel employee testified that the Russians asked to use the indoor pool, which had been closed for a week.

“Friday morning, I washed it with chlorine so that the tourist could use it,” Clark said.

In this regard, the police presented a version that the employee used too much chlorine, which poisoned the Russian death. Water samples are currently being sent for examination.

The names of the victims were announced. They are a married couple – 58-year-old Natalia Borenkova, 60-year-old Sergey Bournikov, their daughter Ekaterina Brenkova, 31, and daughter-in-law, 37-year-old Nikita Belsov.

[ad_2]
Source link