Although they are mysterious beings whose nature we are still trying to perceive, it is not so hard to approach the cat. Someone. However, it is necessary to know how.
We have advice for you and not scientifically – research results from scientists from all over the world who have worked hard to help us with a mysterious kitten, love us or at least look at us as friendly beings.
1. Let the cat take the first step. Even two studies by Swiss scientists suggest that when we see a cat, we are forced to try to smooth out this soft coat, but leave it at first for us at a safe distance, and then it comes to us. The researchers conducted a study in 51 homes in Switzerland and unambiguously confirmed that the cat would come to us if we rest on a sofa or chair and focus on something else – an interview with a host, a newspaper, or a television screen. These studies confirm the curiosity that cats will constantly access people allergic to them because they work hard to avoid them.
2. Enter a farewell greeting. When two friendly cats meet, they will cure them by touching their nose. Imitate this farewell greeting, and when you meet a cat, gently lean towards him, extend your hand and forefinger. The cat will most likely reach his finger and pollute her, maybe he will even rub with his trousers. It's getting to know you!
3. You need to know how to pamper them. The 2002 study showed that cats will most likely "shake" with their paws and gently blink (which is a real love gesture in the cat's world) if you are looking at their forehead and cheeks.
4. If the first contact does not work well, give it a seat. If the cat is repairing the tail and twisting it, repairing the ears, screaming or looking at the hands, it's a sign that some (or maybe you) are not in the mood at all. If you have ointments, and she has one of the above behaviors, stop pampering and give her space. Cats can not be forced to do anything, so if you do not want to bite or scratch you, leave it and give them time and space to get in and personally contact you.
5. Do not give your cats a lot of food and treat them to get their love. Many owners or guests in the home owner think that food = love. A recent study by American University Cornell found that up to 58 percent of cats who were obese and underweight after weight loss were more satisfied with the owners. They showed more love and desire for interaction, more frequent parts and sitting on the back of the owner. Caring for your pounds, taking care of their health and extending their lives.
6. Play with her a lot and often. It's a great way your cat does not like you, it's already adoring! The most common cause of unwanted cat behavior and maladministration is boredom. All dog owners, without thinking, will practice their dogs several times a day, but many domestic animals do not realize that cats need day-to-day activities and mental and physical stimulation. One of the most recent scientific studies with cats in the lead has shown us that the cat soon chooses a people's society rather than a meal and what attracts them is in almost 100% of cases the presence of interactive toys like the mouse on the battery, pencil with percussion, playing throw it – with the ball. The game is the best way to approach the cat and keep it in perfect harmony and therefore physically and mentally healthy.
7. Do not leave a cat from the apartment / house. An Italian study showed that mothers who did not (or spent almost an hour with the owner in a fenced garden) had a much more intimate relationship with their owner than those cats who walked freely through the streets and left a house or flat whenever it looked good.
8. Put your cat out of the way. Numerous studies over the last few years have shown that kittens who spend at least a few minutes a day with people (in the patch, in the lap, in their hands) are much more friendly and calmer when they grow up. The ideal time for socializing with people is from the second to the ninth week of the life of the mace. The 2008 study, which included a large number of cats in uninhabited animal shelters, showed that kittens and young cats who spent the next day (in play and pampering) were very connected with the owners and were not resisted (or showed fear) to other cats.
9. When choosing a cat, make sure it matches the characters and habits. To grow an older cat with a built-in character and habits, visit her for a while and see if you click. It's a great tip to first leave an older cat, then a foster and then foster when you're sure you're okay. And do not judge the first ball, give them a chance. Also, an American study in 2012 has brought devastating data – a large number of people have judged the character of a cat based on – color! The huge number of respondents described orange cats as friendly and wise, while the white ones were marked as reserved and uninteresting. It is useless to say that color has nothing to do with the nature and nature of the cat. Keep in mind and how active you are when you're doing energy – choose a energetic and playful cat, and if you like leeches after workday, read a book and watch movies or series (and imagine the cat is crooked in front of you) then choose a quiet and less active pacifier.
10. Pay attention to their body language, signals, behavior. Just be wise and contemporary, pay attention. Watch your animal react to your movements, actions. Their signals are in fact gentle and almost imperceptible because only a slight blink can mean endless happiness and satisfaction, and only seizures or ears can be a sign of irritation. But if you know it, you will easily learn to understand them, so be happy and become real friends. So you will surely gain cat's confidence, which is a way to unconditional love.