Sunday , August 25 2019
Home / switzerland / The woman had to be amputated in the hands and feet

The woman had to be amputated in the hands and feet



The woman loses her arms and legs after infection by the dog

A woman in the United States would have both hands and feet after being infected with a dangerous bacterium. The dog was enticed by his dog's temptation. The pathogenesis of the pathogen discovered can also have life-threatening consequences.

Infection with his pet resilience

In Ohio, a woman has a dog's live infection followed by both hands and feet. Maybe one of her beloved pets was removed after that, Yahoo! News. "Marie Koch reports that Fox 8 has learned that her horrific problem began when she and her husband returned from a Caribbean vacation earlier this year.

Dog breeds bark
In the United States, a woman was covered in both her legs and feet as she was infected with a dangerous bacterium by the curse of her dog. (Photo: NikeTedaccom / Fotolia.com)

Patients initially think of the flu

When Ms. Trainer began to suffer from asthma and back pain, she initially thought she had the flu. But when her temperature started to drop, she went to the hospital.

It quickly got worse. Within a few hours, she developed sepsis (blood poisoning).

As her vagina began to deteriorate due to dingers, doctors admitted the woman to a medically stable coma that lasted ten days.

"When I opened my eyes, I didn't know I was," Koch said. "Then I found out … It was hard when I realized they would remove my legs and hands, it was difficult to do."

The patient spent a total of 80 days in the hospital.

Blood tests indicate that she had been infected with Capnocotiphaga bacterium.

Ms Trainer's doctors suspected that one of her dogs had a small scratch on her arm that led to the infection's blood.

Although doctors could potentially eliminate many blood clots that saved their lives, it was too late to save their numbers.

The infection can be fatal

Capnocytotoxica bacteria in dogs and cats' mouths.

"In its natural environment, there is no harm to the dog's or cat's mouth, Bacterium capnicoifaga kimuros." The website of Basel University is tax free.

"However, if the pathogen enters the human tissue and blood through a crutch or a rabbit, it can lead to serious illnesses," the expert said.

"In the absence of treatment with antibiotics, bacteria can be diagnosed with neutral and dangerous infections such as gingivitis, blood poisoning, meningitis or arthritis, heartburn," it continued.

According to the Swiss University, an infection with the bacteria can cause death in extreme cases.

With a safe immune system, there is generally no risk

According to Yahoo News reports! Simone Chakabarwari, a prominent pathologist and tropical health partner at Tulsa Healthcare, Mississauga Hospital in Canada, reports that some species of Capcomophthaga are also found in human aquatic plants.

"Humans can also be contacted by animal versions of the bacterium, including dogs or curses of dogs," Chakrabarty said.

"This can be done by a rat, a leech or a rabbit, usually from a dog. Most cases of capnicobiarga from animal mouth do not cause disease in humans, and are generally not ill-treated by diseases with the general immune system. . ”Explained the doctor.

According to the person specializing in the art, Caponocytophaga is usually the only cause of severe infections with certain people with special health problems such as advanced liver disease, epilepsy (heavy substance) or heavy alcohol use.

In the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), people with poor immune systems, such as cancer or HIV infection, are at increased risk for disease.

The first signs

In the event of an infection with Capnocytophaga, it may come within a few hours, for example after a cat or a dog bubbles around a ligament wound.

Other symptoms may include: redness, swine, foot pain, fever, diarrhea, abdominal pain, vomiting, headache, confusion, and muscle and abdominal pain.

According to the report, most people who get sick show symptoms within three to five days.

According to the report, the onset of symptoms in the economy of sepsis can be caused by death within 24 to 72 hours.

Avoid infection

The CDC recommends that you wash a comb immediately with impurities and water.

Chakrabarty said the best way to avoid fatigue is to avoid dogs, scratches and littering dogs.

He advises patients who have no movement function to avoid close contact with their animals.

When a person is bitten by a cat or a dog with a particularly sensitive condition, he or she is usually treated with a short antibiotic to prevent infection.

"As an infectious disease doctor, I do not recommend engaging people, says Chakrabarti."

But, "it is important to remember that this is a very rare disease that affects people with certain health problems. If you do not need any of the above problems, you can still take your dog or cat without the risk of serious problems. You're gone. "(Ad)

Sources:

  • University of Basel: From animals to humans: How dangerous are bacteria? (13.08.2019), University of Basel


Source link