Food businesses that do not take any steps to manage allergens could face tough sentences in the future, warned the judge when she arrested two bosses for killing a 15-year-old girl.
Mrs Justice Yip said that the risks associated with food allergies "gained importance" they did not have at the time of Megang Lee's death on New Year's Day in 2017.
She said, "It can happen that a restaurateur who does not take any steps to manage allergens would be considered spectacular despite the high risk."
Megan Lee's Nutty Allergy Mum died of an anaphylactic reaction after having unwittingly ate peanuts in a meal sold by the Royal Spice Recipe in her hometown of Oswaldtwistle in Lancashire.
Teenager and her boyfriend ordered online through the Just Eat site two days ago and wrote "nuts, shrimps" in the comments and comments section.
The meal supplied, which included the bhaji onion, to search for kebab and Peshwari naan, was later found to have a "widespread presence" of peanut protein.
Last month, the jury at Manchester's Crown Court found a 40-year-old owner of Mohammed Abdul Kuddus and 38-year-old Harun Rashid, who had committed Megan's illicit defeat due to gross negligence.
The two-week lawsuit heard that there was "litany of mistakes" in the kitchen, including poor hygiene and no records of ingredients.
Jailing Rashid for three years and Kuddus for two years, the judge said, "In short, no one at the takeaway seems to have any way of knowing what allergens were being delivered in the diet."
The court heard that Rashid's negligence was greater because he saw the order when he was placed but ignored Megan's remark.
Megan's parents, Adam and Gemma, promised to raise awareness of the dangers of allergies, and warn those in the food industry that they are "not playing Russian roulette with precious lives."
Our perfect family bubble has been split
Megan Lee's family
Mrs Justice Yip said: "Let us hope that those who do not provide proper care for food supplies to the public will be sentenced to considerable imprisonment in the event of death.
"Like Mrs. and Mrs. Lee, I hope this tragic case contributes to the growing awareness in the food industry about what can happen if the allergies are not taken seriously.
"Those who ignore warnings and who continue to violate food safety regulations can find courts in the future in a tougher perspective."
Previously, Ms. Lee had read the emotional joint victim of a personal statement from her witness box with her husband next to her.
She described their "living nightmare" when they faced a struggle with anything connected with Christmas and the new year – their favorite favorite of the year when the family loved spending time together.
She said, "Our perfect family bubble was split."
The explanation that Megan's first love was school life said they were "breaking our hearts" that she did not have the chance to sit on the GCSE exams she had studied so hard, or go to the school ball after selecting her clothes.
Her second love was the musical theater, and she was also denied the opportunity to seek performance in the West End and become an actress.
Rashid of Rudd Street, Haslngden, has also been found guilty of failing to comply with the general duty of employers to contravene the law on safety and health at work, and further counting that it has failed to establish, implement and maintain a permanent procedure or practice contrary to European Union law on food safety.
For these crimes he was given a concurrent prison term of six months and four months.
Kuddus of Belper Street, Blackburn, admitted these advocations on behalf of himself and Royal Spice Takeaway Ltd, trading as Royal Spice Takeaway, and received concurrent penalties for five months and three months.
Both men who have been genuinely offended have been subjected to hygienic prohibitions that prevent them from engaging in food control.
A nominal fine of £ 1,000 was imposed on Royal Spice Takeaway Ltd, which the court heard that it had no assets.